Saturday, May 2, 2015

Back home

I have moved back to India but am taking a fortnight off at home before I settle in Delhi. It means I have been having face-to-face conversations with family on a daily basis. Needless to say these are the most challenging conversations I have had so far.
The only number we discuss is what I was making pre-MBA followed by the fact that I spent a bazillion euros for an MBA and I am going to lay it all to waste by going for a venture. My parents have resigned to the fact that I am going to give it a shot and 'have faith in me', and my sister seems to be the only one who could rationalize my plans to any extent. The rest of the family is clueless at best. Convincing them will prepare me for some important meetings lined up for the month of May and June.

I love my conversations with the co-founder. At least I am not the only crazy here. :)

I cannot wait to move to Delhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment